the world through my eyes the world through my eyes

Nice animation

Nice animation but if thats how you see your eyes are kinda low-def ^.^

Strings and YOU! Strings and YOU!

OMFG

I loved this movie, at first i thought it was fabris strings and was roling my eyes, but as a programmer myself i thougth this was amazeingly hilarious to show to the girlfriend ^.^ i really look forward to another edition!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Lol

I like the loop with the different comments thru. "This bitch is trippin all up in your grill!" and my all time favorate; "Now use your hyperbeam! whadda you mean you dont know hyper beam? Well, whatever, USE SPLASH ATTACK!"

Hinata dress up Hinata dress up

As a game 0

But as a practical joke to the pubescent boys looking at it to get off. 10!
This one was really funny, just dont overuse it.

Arrow Wizard Arrow Wizard

Well you did well, except.

i played sudden death, and got 0 arrows, and was awarded 5k points, and on normal and got like 2k something, but i noticed that instead of being worth more, the sudden death you just start with more points, fisx this so that in sudden death the arrows are worth like 3X points normal 1X and n00b is .2X this will be a much better balanceing system than starting with different point ammounts

RaidenX RaidenX

ITT'SSS GRRRREEEAAT!!!!!

sweet game but i beat it got ALL point bouneses and dident see anyone escape also never died...<--- 1ST TIME PLAYED IT so try to make it a little more dificult and have the posibility to get new lifes some ppl cant beat it as easily Lastly, try to personify the pilot you made a GREAT tribuute game but if you work on those you could mabie make a BETTR game!