the world through my eyes the world through my eyes

Nice animation

Nice animation but if thats how you see your eyes are kinda low-def ^.^

Strings and YOU! Strings and YOU!

OMFG

I loved this movie, at first i thought it was fabris strings and was roling my eyes, but as a programmer myself i thougth this was amazeingly hilarious to show to the girlfriend ^.^ i really look forward to another edition!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Lol

I like the loop with the different comments thru. "This bitch is trippin all up in your grill!" and my all time favorate; "Now use your hyperbeam! whadda you mean you dont know hyper beam? Well, whatever, USE SPLASH ATTACK!"

the YuYu the YuYu

to the dorkwad that posted before me:

yea this is the 1st time ive voted an 8!
Thanks for voting, cal1112333!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 12.17 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 10% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 13.97 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 8, raising its score from 4.2944 to 4.2944!

Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

hope you feel proud; However, My FAVORATE flash by my favorate artist, KEEP IT UP!

Lilium Lilium

Very awesome;

The audio is the same as the theme music from a very good anime seris, Elfin Lied, the style that this was presented in was sweet, however i saw the predisesors of this and had hoped to see more fight scene, oh well, VERY well done!

Fight? Fight?

wow

whoever can take stickfigures and make the animation epic is talented
but sound cuts out

3DA Spaceship V 3.0 3DA Spaceship V 3.0

well,

Ok your talented but, kick it up a notch! When your dad says if its worth doing its worth doing right.... for yourself, no jus get it done. but if your doing it for prestige (Resion I beat every video game I can get my hands on). DO IT RIGHT the first tip is get a better 3d engeine i have poser 5 tho that may be overkill for what your doing. But if you work with what you got;
1 MOST IMPORTANT THING: Personify the main character (in this your ship) that is, make it relate to your audience... thats hard its your job as the artist to get that one but your ship just flying out of a wall dosent do anything,
2 Try cell shading, i mean, look at wind waker BAD GRAPHICS!!! but its cell shaded so it looks cool SOME ppl like it but it definitely looks better than high-def low-graphics
hope this helps and #3(the one thats relly most important) KEEP AT IT you have talent try my tips youll go pro in notime... lol well good luck!

Xerferic responds:

my next ones will be done in Maya. I've gotten the hang of maya vector now.

The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 1 The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 1

hmm

its like a super low quality dbz..... good tho

Nick and Anthony Nick and Anthony

OMG!!!!!!

its not the Graphics, Style, Sound, Violence, Interactivity, Humor... its the content and IT WAS FUNNY truly awsome

Virus Mission 1 Virus Mission 1

another madness remake?

madness all over again but wait, this one has powers i dident relly like it mabie someone likes a good short being ruined by hundreds of copys and crummy sequels that try to have plot but no point, witch i might add, is part of plot..

ChupChup responds:

No its not another madness remake... even if you think it is.. I do love madness but i dont think this has something with madness to do with! madness wasnt the first movie with a hero that kills lots of ppl...